Bushi7no7Raijin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This website for the clan bushi7no7raijin on TNR and if your not in that clan well then... GTFO >.<

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!

Go down 
+2
KagedAngel
Tidus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Empty
PostSubject: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:36 am

No one should kick or add but me!
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:05 am

lol o_o ima gonna kick you then add you then kick you and add you again xD
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:14 am

yes...........
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:17 am

x3
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 am

yup......
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 am

hehe....
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:35 am

mhm o.o
Back to top Go down
ynnekyam
freakin sweet
ynnekyam

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:56 am

uh why should we have to ask you to add people i get the kick thing but why add
Back to top Go down
http://bushi.heavenforum.com
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 am

idk i just added someone anyway >_>
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 am

I should kick you both out the clan >_______> That's my job if you pay any attention to the clan post it says im incharge of that sooooo ask meh DX
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:11 am

i did read it o.o acknowledged it and then said forget it xD but i did tell you i added someone
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 am

who >_________>;;
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 am

Armurru >________________>
Back to top Go down
Shesshoumaru
cooler but still a loser
cooler but still a loser
Shesshoumaru

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:17 am

*waves* Names Lord Sesshoumaru
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:18 am

>_________> Hi and now you are allow in my cllan XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:23 am

xDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 am

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:53 pm

>>
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:09 am

>>
Back to top Go down
pinktux1
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:16 am

woah!! who the frell is this new dude?
Back to top Go down
MurderX
ultra super n00b
ultra super n00b

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:40 am

affraid >.>
Back to top Go down
Tidus
Divine Soul
Tidus

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:41 pm

wtf people ask me about adding people fuck...
Back to top Go down
KagedAngel
Angelic Being
KagedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Okay first off i have only added to ppl to the clan >_> one because he said he talked to one of you to join but before you could add him you logged off.

The second guy i added was Amrurru >_> that's because i was told to keep a look out for creative ppl and none of you were online so i made the choice my self -__-

And I don't see why only Tidus should be the one adding and deleting ppl. cause we are all Co-leaders and a job of a Co-leader is to add ppl and to lead. I mean we should be able to invite ppl too, and we will though if Tidus wants to be in charge of the recruits then maybe take down all the names of the ppl in the clan as of right now, and have a Co-leader PM you when he adds some one. other than that i don't see why this is such a big deal.
Back to top Go down
ynnekyam
freakin sweet
ynnekyam

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:55 am

i agree... if not for me adding people, we would have a much worse clan >.> so ifyou like it or not i am going to continue adding people >.<
Back to top Go down
http://bushi.heavenforum.com
pinktux1
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:50 am

ummm...guys....the whole purpose of telling Tidus first, was so he could talk to me...and I'd approve....it didn't really matter if you added anyone.....I just wanted to know that someone knew was added to the clan, so I could write it out...to keep things organized, you know?
I have a problem with organization....try looking at my room...lolz... (my mom made me uber haxxor my room up, until it was spotless.. I can ACTUALLY see the FLOOR...lolz...anyways...no more tripping over stuff in the middle of the night...)

anyways...ya....I just put Tidus in charge of getting the pm's (and you could've just pm'd me saying, "Hey, I added 'thisdood'...and it would've been over...)

...but ya...Tidus had the responsibility of informing me, because I have the most accessible way of contacting him....
...I apologize for any arguments and disagreements that may have happened.....if you want someone to blame, I should be blamed, not Tidus...

sorry about that bro...(Tidus)...and I apologize to the rest of you, for not explaining myself properly...it's kinda a struggle for me to explain things....especially if it isn't on paper, or on a computer....
the only way I can even explain my thoughts and feelings is if I type it, or write it....as many of you may know, and can see by the way I type on here, compared to in RL.....(for those that have talked to me on skype, and other ways of oral communication....hehe....oral....srry...random moment....anywhoo....ya....sorry guys....

*smashes head on keyboard*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!   Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hn... everyone I am The reall co-leader. ynnek ish fooling you anywways........ ASK ME TO KICK PEOPLE OR ADD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bushi7no7Raijin :: Misc. :: Kicked Members-
Jump to: